Building Health Issues
Indoor Air quality, Odours, Stuffiness, Infection Control
- A key function of air conditioning systems is to create a healthy indoor air environment. This has never been more important than it is now in a post-Covid world, with building health finally getting the attention it deserves, alongside energy and sustainability targets.
- How do filtration levels, outside air quantities verses recirculation of conditioned air and internal airflow patterns play out in the real world to ensure a safe environment is achieved for all?
- Are additional measures required to treat the air we breathe to ensure minimum standards of Indoor Air Quality are met?
- What air treatment measures are most effective and practical to implement?
- How do we know if our indoor air quality is being kept to an acceptable level?
- What controls and checks are in place to provide reassurance to facility managers and building occupants that they are in a safe environment?
- Do different facilities require different approaches to achieve acceptable Indoor Air Quality targets?
For answers to these questions and more, talk to our team who are up to date with the latest technologies and have the required expertise to help.